Quote Originally Posted by Andybpowell View Post
my Amadeal tm25 was always a bit noisy from new but then started to sound like yours a few weeks ago so I changed out the 4 spindle bearings with good quality bearings and packed them with Klüber ISOFLEX NBU 15 grease and the differance is amazing it's probably only half as loud as it was when I bought it new I wish I'd changed them years ago
total cost for the bearings was £65 and luckily I have a friend who got me the grease because that's almost more expensive than the bearings
Hi Andy and thanks for the info.
I’ve been on to Amadeal who suggested I tighten up the retention nut, I have yet to do that but will take a look over the weekend. They also suggest it could be “incorrectly preloaded spindle bearing”.

Also if I run and put pressure on the spindle the noise stops and once I release it comes back, do you think this could be the bearings?

My issue is really with mine being brand new and unused I shouldn’t be really having to do all this. Amadeal have been ok about it but I’m yet to find a quick solution.

Can I ask you for a link to where you purchased the bearings, might be worthwhile.

Many thanks
Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk