Yes can do some pic's tomorrow.
Good thing is I have plenty of machines, bad thing is most are not working for some reason or other but it's all part of a plan :naughty:

I have two sides to my business, one is repair engineering where I repair anything broken in industry and some new parts.

The fill in work is converting and repairing small CNC machines hence the dead ones.

Currently I have a big Beaver CNC mill, about 3 tonnes of it that runs on an old DOS system called Ahha. That is my bread and butter machine.
I also have a Tecno Isel router with home brewed electronics, runs on mach3 and does the smaller parts like brush gear for DC motors and plastic parts.

Next is a Seig X3 mill converted to CNC, this was the prototype that was offered as a kit by ArcEuroTrade who I work closely with as well as Sieg in China. This is running but minus it's computer at the moment.
it's now a test rig to develop other X3 related add ons [ more perhaps later ]

Last machine actually running is a Sieg KC4 lathe which hasn't been released yet. Again this is a test bed for Sieg and at the moment there is a threading glitch in Mach3 that stops this being signed off.

That is the sum total of working machines.

In storage is a Denford Orac lathe, a Connect CNC lathe and a Connect Mill, these are for upgrades to modern controllers.

Somewhere kicking about is a Taig mill converted to CNC but lacking it's controller box.

Last machine is a Bridgeport MDI part way thru a brain transplant to have the second Ahha unit I have spare, these are very dated being DOS but they work very well and are very reliable.
The idea of having this on Ahha is twofold, one is I have already paid for it and it wasn't cheap and secondly it means both full size machines can use the same files so it will be easier to swap jobs about.