. .

Thread: 4x4 cnc router

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
    thanks guys

right yes i will keep to these settings, Bipolar Parallel...4.5A with the 82k resistors! if i need to change setup at a later date then so be! (funds are running low)
    all the fuse gear is on its way also my steel cabinet to house all the parts.
    anyone on the wiring for the motors with the setting above (Bipolar Parallel)

oh...please a link to some wire for the controller set up (in the box,power,drivers,breakout board) i have some shielded wire for the motors, I'm sure you guys know the best place to buy ?

once again i cant thank you all enough and so glad i posted here!
    hookup wire for linking breakout to drivers and other low voltage stuff, use standard 7/0.2 equipment wire available from Maplins amongst other places. A good colour scheme helps with fault finding...

For wiring power supply to drivers use the same wire as for the driver to motors. you will need a 4-way 10A connector block to transition from the 4-core wire to the motor wires.

Thank you irving2008

my steel cabinet arrived today...looks very good! will post picture in a few days, Also i was wondering about how to connect the stepper motors to the drivers. I was wanting to use some sort of plug (din) to house on the out side of the controller unit ? but i cant seem to find any what would be up to the job of the amount of power that would travel thought these they all seem to be audio!
    any suggestions ?
    oh in line fuses here, set resistors...work can now start

Thread Information