. .
    Hello people! My experience of CNC stuff is within secondary education. Have got at the moment a Gravograph LS100EX 30W laser cutter - that's another story though.... and a Roland EGX300 CAMM2 mini router. Also have a Boxford A3 HSRi machine - but this is one I have no experience of using yet.
    The laser cutter is new - but not yet working as it arrived faulty. Engineer has been and replaced 2 circuit boards - but the machine is still U/S and awaiting further parts from France.....so me and CNC have fallen out at the moment. I had the same laser in my last school and it was great - which just makes the wait worse!:confused:

Will enjoy having a look round

Peter

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi,

Welcome to the site, your membership has been approved and you now have full access.

Lee
    .Me

Excellent thanks!

Quite apt really as this morning I have been installing my Roland CAMM2 EGX300 so it is now ready to roll!

Thread Information