. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK the working computer is at the factory and it will take me some days when i go there again but i ll try it and let you know.
    When you say "install them on the new computer" you mean copy them at the same location? or will i find any executable? (setup.exe or something)

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,911. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Copying them to the same location might work, but it will probably be better to leave them on a USB stick, use the install driver option in device manager, and point it towards the USB stick.

That way you'll know if Windows finds them compatible or not.

All a driver installer exe typically does, is copy the drivers to the correct location, then trigger windows to use them. It just avoids having to do the above and manually select drivers.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

The working PC with the windows 7 was 32bit...
    Once i tried the drivers to a windows 10 32bit version they installed without problems.
    That being said my problems are not over, the new hardware is, well new... so it does not fully support 32bit. Εven the USB ports on the motherboard don't work so i have to try and find working drivers for that but that another story...
    Thank you all for your help, really appreciate it.
    Last edited by soap47; 12-01-2023 at 01:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information